Re: Politics of sorts so delete if needed.

Denise Nakon wrote:

>  What
> > frightens me, is that Al Gore actually believes this stuff he says !!!!
> > Ran
>
> I agree with you, Ran. What's unbelievable to me is that the Auto Unions
> always vote Democratic. Are they aware that Al Gore is totally against the
> internal combustion engine????? If that doesn't wake them up, nothing will.
>
> Denise

But I don't think auto workers would blink an eye if the entire auto industry
stopped making internal combustion engines - we'd still need cars, no matter
what kind of fuel they run on.  They'd still have jobs.  They'd just have to
learn how to build solar engines, instead.
   Oh....and it's neither Bush nor Gore who's the best candidate....it's Ralph
Nader!!!

Diane