Re: Politics of sorts so delete if needed.

Diane wrote:

>    Oh....and it's neither Bush nor Gore who's the best candidate....it's Ralph
> Nader!!!

Hey, this is fun!!!!

I think Ralph Nader is a total idiot.

He lost me a long time ago when he got all upset at the idea of judges getting a
pay raise cause there were plenty of people in this country who would be perfectly
happy to be a judge for $30,000 a year.  I actually heard him sat that.  Hell, I
got a good ol gal works for me that'd probly do it for fifteen!  Judgin's a lot
easier than transplanting.