Re: gore & a potpourri of questions

Dear Andrew,

You ask some good questions.  Sodium Vapor lights should be available at
Lowes, Home Depot or other stores of the like.  I would caution against
trying to raise hosta year-round because they do need a dormancy period.

I have raised seedlings under lights for 18 months lights on 24 hours a day.
Results were not spectacular, but it was an interresting experiment anyway.

In a message dated 10/7/00 5:37:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,