Re: photo batch compression

Hi Beth
	You already have it on your library cd(Paint Shop Pro), the first one
or you can dowmnload it from here.
 You need to install paint shop pro and then go to file>batch conversion
and a window will pop open. Then set where you want the output to be(to
what folder, can even be the same one as the source), set the options
which would be .jpg as well as how much compression(between 45 and 55%
usually), set the type which should be jpg, and just open in in the
folder you want to compress and click select all. If you do the
instructions step by step it is easy. You can also use the help files on
batch conversion for another explanation.

		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
		Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/