Working in the yard.

Great day to be outside.  Must be so because no one is communicating
on-line. Maybe later.  Just finished planting the last of my newly
purchased hostas. (But I've said that before).  Now I am covering over
a pathway with newspaper and ground-cloth. Mulching over the top and
putting flat stones over that for my new walkway all along the edge of
my shade garden.  Lots of thought went into it, and a lot of
procrastination.  Today, because it isn't windy, is a good day to work
there. The lady-bugs are out in force, though.  I have to keep my tea
covered and my mouth shut.   I seem to have used all the mulch I
hauled early spring (7 cu. yards).  I didn't think I would go through
that much. It wasn't nearly that much last year.    Wonderful,
wonderful weather.  The birds in the woods are chipping at each other
and the neighbors cat (who is laying under my birdfeeder)..
Enough of a break for me, I must go back outside and enjoy.  See ya,
CHAR z5. (SW lower MI)