Re: Hosta Phoenix / / / / Political Rant

Dan, very interesting comments that you made regarding the Phoenix.  If you
posted it to the Phoenix you know that you would be removed.  And that is
just for airing your opinion.  Isn't it good to have the freedom to do so.

I agree with you about the elite in the AHS.  The hosta thing has been a
wonderful experience for me and it is because I love gardening and am
obsessed with hostas but also because I enjoy the people.  I can honestly say
that there is not one person on this list serve that I don't enjoy and
appreciate.  Some I consider my very best friends, even though I don't see
them ever.  That doesn't mean that I always agree with everyone but I respect
everyone's right to have an opinion.

Denise is a lovely person and if everyone can 't appreciate the rare nature
of her personality then it is their loss, she is a blessing to me.  N.