RE: what is the solution, again?

  • Subject: RE: what is the solution, again?
  • From: "Mary Chastain" <MC_hosta@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 12:43:06 -0400

Just got in from the regional in Memphis and saw your post.  The latest
report that I have is that the scape of Lakeside Roy El that was cut by the
beaver over a month ago was planted last week. I now have plants coming up
from it. It stayed in water in a sunny window for at least a month before I
thought it mature enough at the top of the scape for me to plant. It looks
as if it may do well.
Mary