Re: Leaf Vac./Mulcher

We have an Echo leaf sucker, don't know if that's the same as ECO.  It's gray
with orange lettering and they sell them at the local Home DEPO.  Works very
well except that we have gum trees and the gum balls jam up the mulching
blade.  Echo is a fairly good, mid quality brand. We've found that if we get
any of the cheaper brands, the engines just don't hold up.  If you just have
leaves without any other debris, it works pretty well and should do the job for
you.

Chick