Re: Blue Ice

Shelia please supply Savory address.  I am interested.  I have found that when
your order is wonderful then everyone is happy.  Unfortunately even the best
of suppliers sometimes have a mix up and send wrong or inferior product.   You
would think that they would be pleased that they were notified of a problem
and given a chance the rectify the situation.  Instead some of them take it as
a personal affront.  I am self employed and I wish that I never made mistakes
but it is not going to happen in this life time.  You have to admit yes I
could be wrong and make amends even if it means doing work or sending product
for nothing.  Usually when you are trying work out a problem, it means that
you want to continue doing business with them.  I don't want anyone to go away
unhappy.  So much for referrals.  Chris from Braintree, MA zone 5