Keeping Track of Plants

Michael D. Cook wrote:

> Hi, I keep a map pin-pointing the locations of all plants I want to
> remember the names of.  Maybe a better idea for my small garden than a
> large one.
Hello everyone
	I use Paint Shop Pro and make maps and store them on my computer. This
way I can always find where I planted everything, even in the winter. Of
couse I have to force myself to update the map every time I add to my
collection or move a plant.
                http://hostasonline.com/  HOSTAS ONLINE
               ttp://hostasonline.com/webwork.html WEBWORK