hostas that have tendency to brown edges

I absolutely love picture of broadway frances that Clyde sent.  But I was
wondering if it had a tendency to have brown edges like frances williams (
which might be parent because of similarity to)?  Any one know of other hostas
that are more susceptible to brown edges if dry out or in too much sun that I
probably should avoid.    I am still busy compiling my list of top 100 hostas
but appearance is very important because where these hostas are going,  there
will be a lot of notice because of functions that will take place. They need
to look good all summer.  We have so many choices you can be overly fuzzy.
Really appreciate the imput.  Chris from Braintree, Z5