Re: Sunshine Glory

In a message dated 10/7/1998 5:54:28 PM Central Daylight Time, SECK138@aol.com

<< Is it really as good as it looks. Is it gold(gold with white edges), gold
 green, or green with light green edge or gold green with gold edge?  Pictures
 can be deceiving.  I just got Sugar and Cream and Sea Thunder.  Both of them
 looked a little different from pictures.  The Sea Thunder has similar
 to my great expectations and Sugar and Cream has similar coloring to my
 Fragrant Bouquet.  Even though the leaves are different.  I never would have
 guessed that from the pictures.   Chris from Braintree Z5  Anyone else have
 this problem?  I have two plants that I bought as Flunctuans Variegated which
 is now Sagae.  They have slightly different coloring but look like same
 One that is more mature is a little bit lighter green.  The immature plant is
 more blue/green.  Does it get a lighter green with age.  Do other hostas
 change color as they age?  New to all of this. >>