On Fri, 9 Oct 1998 23:32:40 EDT, CCREDUX@aol.com wrote:

Oh Clyde,

For heavens sake.  First you say it was an honet mistake and then you call it a felony.
Seems that would mean you are missing the element of intent.  I've no doubt that our victim
in the matter would be reimbursed by AHS if the AHS was made aware of the error.  Case

>It was I am sure an honest mistake; however, it was probably a felony. Cindy
>is a great friend of mine. I wrote up her garden for the Convention Issue of
>the Hosta Journal. I would trust her with my life.Yet, ignorance of the law is
>no excuse. At any rate, the blame lies not with Cindy but rather with the
>American Hosta Society. They must take the heat on this one. If not, then they
>will be able to get away with any felony.
>They MUST make retribution to Gary. There is no way around that.
>Cindy is not personally liable, I want to make that clear.
>Clyde Crockett
*  Mark T. Houpt
*  mthoupt@sccoast.net
*  Georgetown, SC