Re: Planting Bulbs in Hosta Beds--and Grasses and New Hostas

In a message dated 10/11/1998 7:50:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
AMBERWAVEGARDEN@webtv.net writes:

<< the Grasses,oh man are
 they something or what,they are also going into their fall colors too
 and do they look GREAT!!!!
I agree! Everyone should find SOME space and place for grasses. What a
knockout at this time of year. Folks, Gary is too modest to mention that he
has a great selection of such for sale! EEE him! ( I wish he had mentioned
that he has exclusive rights on my H. 'Earthshine' and H. 'Ann Knall'. I am
modest too! <VBG>)

Clyde Crockett z5 Indy IN