Re: Planting Bulbs in Hosta Beds

Clyde glad to help you for a change.  It is very important not to cut the
foliage of bulbs right away even though it looks unsightly.  What you can do
is roll the foliage down and use a rubber band or twist tie to hold it down.
It really looks pretty neat.  I put an amazing amount of bulbs in my
perennials beds but over the years. I must move the bulbs when I move plants
without realizing.  I had originally put alot of thought in pattern of color
and the effect I wanted.  Now it is laughable and I realize that I really need
to dig up all the bulbs and replant.
Any time I can do something for you just let me know.  I am a plantaholic and
have over hundreds of perennials.  Been gardening over 20 years.   Chris,
Braintree Z5