Re: Planting Bulbs in Hosta Beds

I have many bulbs growing in my beds. I tend to steer away from tulips as the
flowers don't have much lasting power. I have hundreds of crocus's and daffodil
narcissus. There are such a variety in the daffodil family that they will keep
blooming right up to hosta season. I have large ones, mini ones, ones that have
multiple heads and plenty of different colors. As for the foliage, I tie them
back and they just seem to disappear before they get annoying.

I live right on Lake Erie (1/2 mile) plenty green here. My trip south to work is
just as colorful as it could be

Ray W z5
Mentor, Ohio