Re: Planting Bulbs in Hosta Beds

You know Joanne, it is a lot of work, and it's GRUNT work at that, but when
the tulips and dafodils bloom, I think the gardens are the prettiest they are
all year long.  200 tulips can be quite spectacular.  I just figure on
spending about $100 a year on bulbs.  And one more thing  -  size does count
when it comes to tulip bulbs..  Pick out the biggest for the best blooms.

Ronnie