Re: Joanne, please lobby for us...

In a message dated 10/13/98 7:53:44 AM Central Daylight Time,
jopyz@earthlink.net writes:

<<  90%
 of the time people do want the message to go to everyone, so it would
 seem foolish to change so that most of the time people would have to
 change address to see to that it was distributed by the listserv just so
 that a few messages meant to go privately were sent right.
 Joanne
 jopyz@earthlink.net >>

I agree. I'm for keeping it the way it is.
Rhonda Deeds
MRD902@aol,com