Re: Come now...what really is best?? Are we simply looking for the easy way out?

In a message dated 10/13/98 10:21:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, UNYHS writes:

 Guess I need to disagree with you again...I've seen too many postings that
should have been sent privately, being sent to everyone...because of the way
things are set up.   This has lead to many hard feelings and is totally
unnecessary...you certainly are able to change the address to the group as a
whole when you want it to go to all...but leaving it the way it is just is
ridiculous...In the heat of the moment its just too easy to forget and send it
to all when you really meant to send it to the originator only!!
 I'm sure the majority will side with you and rally to leave things alone,
since they don't want to be inconvenienced and have to change the address but
I think this only creates problems when private messages are accidentally sent
publicly.  This can easily be stopped if we decide not to be so lazy...

Thanks for letting me voice my opinion...each to their own though!