Re: Come now...what really is best?? Are we simply looking for the easy way out?

If anyone wants to spend the time finding a server that will process
messages in the manner they prefer and then take over management of the
list, let me know.  I'll be glad to turn the headaches over to you.  If
not please accept that I am doing what I feel is the greatest good for
the greatest number of list members.Am I taking the "easy way out"?
Maybe. But I don't spend my life doing this, it was only a way I felt I
could offer some service to the hosta community when Honza shut down.  I
cannot make everything perfect for everybody. Not even Bill Gates has
managed that.
Joanne
jopyz@earthlink.net