Ran Lydell

In post today, that is in the English sense=real mail,  I received a note from
my dear cousin, Bettie Gay Burton Baldridge Sypniewski, of Aspen,San Diego,
Sophia(Bulgaria), Paris, Midland(TX). She[BTW, her husband is directly related
to the Radizwills] has read in every paper she gets, and she gets them all,
about RAN LYDELL!!!
I WAS a star in Hostadom;now Ran is.

Ran, fame is fleeting!  Enjoy it;savour it;publish it;profit from it.

I HATE RAN!!!  Well, I am actually only envious.<VBG>

But here is the denouement==I am the ONLY person besides Ran and my cousin
what has 'Yucka Ducka Do'!!!! Eat your hearts out!! <VBG>