Re: Item 6

AmberWaveG@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 10/2/99 8:30:47 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
> ranbl@netsync.net writes:
>
> <<  I have
>  written several letters, that I hope will in part ,at least, be entered
>  into the discussions at that meeting.  I have tried to look up the exact
>  date for that meeting, and can not find it published. >>
>
> Hi Ran
> I think it is on the 8th and the 9th.
> Gary
Gary
Thanks
If the date is right, everyone still has time to write letters to
members of the board"  The will do nothing (other than make decisions
based on their "narrow " perspective) unless they hear from a great many
people.  If you are an AHS  member, you owe it to your self and everyone
else to let your opinions be  known.  If nothing else, you should ask
for a set of the minutes to be posted on the robin.
Thanks
Ran Lydell