New Rules

Kevin and Sandie,

In view of the new AHS rules of the IAC Program, I was wondering how you
as Journal Editor and Photo Editor  are applying these new rules in
Journal articles and in photos to be included in future Journal

Are the new rules firm and fast? Will only photos of registered hostas
be used? Will future articles be edited or re-written to eliminate
references to unregistered hostas? If Alex , for example, mentions an
unregistered hosta in "Notes from Honeysong Farm" , how will you handle
this? I want to know the particulars of the new rules and how firmly
they will be applied. I and others, I am sure, would appreciate your
comments. Thanks.

Jim Hawes