Re: White Hostas

>The most notable of the "white" hostas, is one called "White
> an undulata sport that folks find occasionally.

Ran, or anyone...

An where does one go about acquiring this puppy? It's been on my
hunt, seek, and conquer list for ever! That along with Hosta La
Vista... The ever evasive varieties that escape my clutches...Sigh.

Am I just going to have to marry someone that has it and say
possession in 9/10ths? Double sigh...

Anyone wanna set up a trade? That sounds better than "anyone not
married and have these puppies", doesn't it?

Lu  (Atlanta Zone 7B)

PS: These aren't patented are they, lord I don't want to start
another one of those discussions. (psst, Tony, still have my Tattoo