Re: White Hostas

Gerry, your comments about White Christmas are interesting.  I bought mine
last year and divided it into two clumps and planted it in a spot where it
gets full sun starting around two PM.  It was beautiful in the spring and
then turned a green with clouded white leaves.  Now each of the plants has
three or four streaked leaves, and both clumps look fantastic.  I am knocking
on wood as I don't know what I am doing right, but I'm grateful.  I would
list it as one of my best Oct. hosta.  I was thinking about moving them in
the spring but after learning what I have I think I will leave both clumps
where they are.

Narda Miller
Fairfield, OH
z5 we have had rain twice in the last week, YES!