Re: virus warnings

Hi all:

I had just upgraded my Norton to the newest version Thursday night.  I got
hit Friday night.  Norton displayed the attack, and I followed the
instructions.  The rest of the night was fine.

Saturday morning was when I got the bad news.  I turned on the computer, and
the message said "install the system disk".  I have tried everything I knew
which isn't saying much.  I called a computer designer friend who came over
this morning with this a box of disks...recovery disk, reboot disk, windows
95 and 98 disks....  The cpu reads the A: drive, but we cannot get it to read
the C: drive.

Instead of using CD's, we tried "floopys", no difference.  So, he has loaned
me his computer and mine goes to the shop tomorrow.

I was already in hosta withdrawal...computer withdrawal...tranquilizer 'IV',
please!

Hostally,

Rich Horowitz
Stoughton MA