Out of town

Just so I don't get in trouble for not responding.  I will be in Harrisburg,
at my regional daylily meeting (I am also RPD for my region of the daylily
society), from tomorrow morning through Sunday afternoon.  I am taking my
laptop to attempt to stay in touch, but that may not always be possible.
Please do not take my silence as unresponsiveness.