Re: Registrations

I'm saying more like leaked to the press from reliable sources, if there is
an error then no retraction is required. There would not be official
confirmation of web information or recognition. Of course there would be
things argued about for years but what's new. Those who cared would be the
same 1.5 % and the other 97.5 would have what they need.

><< If the registrations were given to someone else then they could report
that
> information on the web. >>
>
>Again, I am not disagreeing that "publishing" on the web would be preferred,
>but a registration does not become official (read "complete") under the code
>until it is "published" and the Web is not considered "published" under the
>code.
>
>And, it is my understanding the David Stevenson is working with Minnesota
>University staff to put it on-line soon.  Believe me it would make my life
>easier too; everytime I go to edit the plants named in the Journal!

Butch Ragland So. Indiana zone 5