Re: Registrations

In a message dated 10/21/99 9:26:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

<< My catalog will go out
 listing many plants as unregistered because I have no way of finding out if
they
 are. >>

Chick,

Regarding this point, even if the internet was the medium, you will note that
I said that there was a data entry problem.  The data entry is behind, which
is due to a 10 percent cutback at the arboretum.  David is working on getting
grad students to help, etc.  However, he has indicated to me that he would
check on the registrations for anyone needing them for purposes such as use
in their catalogues and would welcome your call to check out those items you
are concerned about properly listing.
Of course the more he responds to calls the less time he has to enter the
data.  I admit a catch 22.  I wish I were rich enough personally to pay for
someone to do the data entry for him!