Re: Aprhodite vs Plantiginea

I sold a p. Venus today.  One bud was partially open and was so big around
I could barely circle it with my thumb and middle finger.  You could see
the potential glory!  I almost cried because I had wanted a picture of the
flower for reference.  The good news is that the plant went to a member of
the NIHS and I will get to visit it.

Floyd Rogers