Re: Aprhodite vs Plantiginea

At 08:51 PM 9/6/00 EDT, you wrote:
>My advice: make sure they get 3-4 hours hot sun, give the plants a couple of
>years.
>bruce

Bruce,
My Aphrodite is six years old, gets at least 4 hrs of hot southern sun and
this year sent up four bloom stalks. I watched anxiously as the buds
swelled. They were HUGE! But all my watching was for nothing. The buds
never opened, just shrivelled on the stalk.  From what I hear, that's how I
know I really have Aphrodite!

Gerry>