Re: Aprhodite vs Plantiginea

>My advice: make sure they get 3-4 hours hot sun, give the plants a couple of

Thanks so much. This is just the type of advice that is so valuable.
I don't think either of the two possible Aphrodites gets enough sun
so I'm looking for a better spot for them. Of course, it doesn't
address whether the one plant is aphrodite or plantiinea but either
way, I think it needs more sun.

Anne Standard