Re: Aprhodite vs Plantiginea

We at Landmark Gardens have several beds of Aprhodite and all consistently
bloom double flowers for over 8 years.  Dividing sets them back a year or so
from blooming, but we have not experienced any reverting back to single

I agree with Bruce, sun exposure with plenty of water is the key for good

If you never had double blooms and your hosta is blooming single blooms, you
have plantiginea....... not Aprhodite.

LandMark Gardens
Plattsmouth, NE