Re: Hosta Ramblings---and milking the AHS membership

Clyde I can picture a garden where mass plantings would be beautiful.  The
ones that I have seen were just not. I am too chicken to try to create one.
Just about the time the garden matured, I would loose at least 3 plants and
break the pattern of my design.  It has been my experience that most mass
plantings are just that a mass with no design but as I say I believe everyone
should have what he or she enjoys.
Thanks for telling me about the Lakeside garden. Someday I hope to see one
that someone else is making.  I have heard of several.  It is always a
surprise to see how much larger my plants grow in the North.
Mary