Re: seed pods

 Beth, Lakeside Knickknack is a small plant.  It is more vigorous than the
Tiara group.  It produces seedlings with vigor and good substance.  It has
the genes to produce medium to large size plants as well as the small
miniatures.  It is not a plant that one would buy for beauty.  I only
registered it because I felt that it had great potential as a pod parent.
Since it is so vigorous I have had no problem keeping streaked plants and at
present have about 50 scapes with pods.  If part of the original plant does
stabilize it will go to Lakeside Paddywack, which is a favorite of mine,
Lakeside Ninita, Lakeside Miss Muffett, or Lakeside Lime Time.  There is
another now in the making it is a reverse of Ninita and just as cute as
Paddywack.  It is almost a whole hosta garden by itself.  I am picking ripe
pods today and putting pollen on several scapes.
Mary