Deadline MP

Good morning
	I am sending this with permission from the original author.

Betts Daume, western Washington, Zone 8, Region 8,

Here is the info about Deadline MP. The MP stands for Mini Pellets.

Pace International LP
500 Seventh Ave S
Kirkland, WA 98033

I have this in a file now, so that it will be easily accessible to
answer the
next time someone wants to know about Deadline MP. Here is what is so
about it:

The pellets are small, smaller than a BB, and coated to resist
by rain. Turquoise color.

You only need 2 or 3 per square yard. The slugs come out to find them.

The pellets are easily strewn a long distance, just take a handful and
and you can throw them 25' or so. They are hard, not made of anything
and therefore dusty like Corry's slugbait. I throw pellets into the edge
the woods too.

I'm sure they would harm dogs and cats if they ate them. MY ANIMALS
THEM. They show no interest in the pellets. Previously, I had a dog eat
Corry's crumbly slug bait and the dog was very sick--vomiting blood
stuff. That smelled good to Sophie. This Deadline MP is not enticing to
Molly and Hans, or cats Bob, Oscar, Georgia, Phoenix, Scruffy or Zoe.

And they pellets work! This is Slug Heaven--does rain a bit here! I live
in a
clearing in the woods. (Molly is out eating carpenter ants that fly this
of day! Little more protein. Good hobby for her.) I have beautiful
The slug population is much less than it used to be because I have used
for about 3 years now. I first heard of this product when I went to Joy
Nursery and they had beautiful hostas, 5 and 6' across!
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
		Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/