Re: Deadline MP

Hmmmm, very interesting. I have used Corry's Slug & Snail Death before. I
had to order it through the mail because it is not available in Michigan.
That stuff worked like a charm. My dogs don't bother my beds, thank goodness
but to know there is a safer product that may work just as well is good
news.