Backing up your files and images

Hi everyone
	Here might be something you might be interested in if you need to back
up your files much. You can use Partition Magic to partition your hard
drive. It is very easy to do with this program, you can figure it out in
about 15 minutes.
	Then you can use this other program to automatically transfer your
files from one partition to the other on your har drive. It can be set
to back them up every couple of hours up to a week automatically, you
just set it and forget it. The program is called Second Copy 2000. I
have it set to back files up to my cd-rw and it works great and I am
going to do it to my hard drive.
	Anyway this is all alot easier than it might seem. If anyone wanted to
do it let me know and I could help.
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
		Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/