Re: Customer complaints

In a message dated 9/18/00 11:49:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
AndrewL@microanswers.com writes:

<<  IMHO, it is illogical to assert that customers "care" about the
 profitability of a business.  That is the responsibility of management and,
 unfortunately, customers cannot assume that role in the company.   This fact
 is neither good, nor bad (about customers), it just is....

Andrew, when I find a business where I like to do business I do care about
the well being of the business because I enjoy the opportunity to do business
with people who care.  So I do care.  It is not that I have a role in the
company but that my role is the customer who might even do weeding or
organize the shelves as I peruse.  Sometimes I am just grateful that people
will put up with me.