Re: Lawn Fertilizers and Milorganite

In a message dated 09/26/2000 4:39:37 PM Central Daylight Time,
KateKlass@aol.com writes:

<< Walt:
     The Irish Spring and sprays have worked this season but Hubby bought me
 twelve gauge shot gun (can't use my rifle boo hoo hoo) for our anniversary
 and we are going deer hunting. We have two extra seasons here in my part of
 Wisconsin and the DNR gave us extra permits. I use a twenty-two with bird
 shot and shoot near them in the off season EXCEPT I've been very very
 tempted. I rotated the sprays. We just saw five turkey's on our property
 yesterday! Another headache!

Wisconsin has a big problem with deer as does many parts of the country.

The state DNR's cannot get enough people to hunt the deer to control over
populations, seems that deer hunters do not have the stomach to shoot more
than two deer a year.

The only real predators deer have left now are cars.

Paul