Wild turkey

Hi...Wild turkey can be wonderful, cooked the same as a domestic
turkey.  We used to have a wild turkey at Thanksgiving at my sister's
in N.Dak.  The turkeys lived in the farm shelterbelt, probably didn't
have to go far for plenty of food, and were not tough at all.  I
think any poultry raised the "old-fashioned" way is so much better
than the factory poultry which is processed so young they haven't had
a chance  to develop the proper flavor...exactly the same thing as
tomatoes.  I can't stand the tomatoes shipped in from California but
love my own vine-ripened tomatoes.  Off topic a bit here!  How about
the hosta leaves we had with our salad at one of the dinners at the
Minneapolis convention in June?  Organic, I'm sure!
Linda K.