Re: Healthfulness of organic Vs. chemical fertilizers for food production

> I read some information several years ago that stated organic food
> production is more likely to result in e-coli and other types of pathogens
> being found as residues on some organically grown food crops.

I have been reading all these emails with interest.  I guess you might say I
am a nay-sayer in some issues and when it comes to trusting those growing
our supermarket food I am not trusting at all.  This applies to many other
professional fields when it comes to our health.  I for one will not buy
organic grown food.  Just my own opinion.

I do wash (scrub) all of the veggies we eat, regardless.  I think that is
why I hate to cook, it takes longer to prepare the food than it takes to do
the cooking.  We eat at home more now, the last one and a half years, than
we have in the last 15.  Dan, Did you watch the meteor show on TV last
Cannot seem to get away from that type A behavior!

Beth Arnold
Peoria Illinois  Zone 5