Re: Not a hosta question

  • Subject: Re: Not a hosta question
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 08:23:05 -0500

Lori Johnson wrote:

> I picked up a nice little program called System Mechanic.
Hi Lori
	Another program that is helpful is Norton Utilities. There are about 15
different utilies on it. About the only one I use though is system
doctor(I think that is the name) that goes through and finds any
problems with your computer. Some things it fixes seem important and
others seem to be a waste of time.
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/