RE: Not a hosta question

  • Subject: RE: Not a hosta question
  • From: "Lori Johnson" <IJATSON@prodigy.net>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 09:20:54 -0400

I picked up a nice little program called System Mechanic. Cleans out the temp files, cookies, invalid reg files in your systems folders, fixes broken links, and cleans out those that have had the program removed yet the link is lingering somewhere in the brains of the CPU etc.  It cost 20 ro 30 bucks, but to me it is worth having the ability to clean out all this junk without searching for them manually and possibly deleting something valid.
You can give it a full 30 day trial and decide if you want to drop the cash. http://www.iolo.com/