garden visitors site

  • Subject: garden visitors site
  • From: "Hank Zumach" <zumach@execpc.com>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 23:01:24 -0500

Hi Bob--I would like to suggest that the "visitors" site at the Hosta Library be set up in such a way that commercial operations and private gardens be separated.  There are many times when I would prefer to only visit private gardens and would not be particularly interested in spending time at a nursery setting.  The two activities are quite different experiences. There are times when I would be  disappointed to travel out of my way expecting a private setting and then find a busy nursery.  Other times the opposite would be true.
Hank Zumach
Stoddard, WI