Re: hydrangea macrophylla - HELP

  • Subject: Re: hydrangea macrophylla - HELP
  • From: BBROWNJ@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 17:45:22 EDT

In a message dated 9/10/2001 1:11:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, msbucky@home.com writes:

- three are now well rooted and a decent size (about 6").  They are presently still under the lights.  I would like at least one to survive...

I don't know the answer, but it were me I would plant one outside next to the house foundation for protection. Keep the roots as intact as possible.The other two I would keep growing and plant out after frost next year. JJust my thoughts.