[Fwd: FW: Candle Lighting this evening...]

  • Subject: [Fwd: FW: Candle Lighting this evening...]
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:42:03 -0700

  • Subject: FW: Candle Lighting this evening...
  • From: Kate_Ardissono@aon.com
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:35:34 -0500
Bob,  Can you pass this on - I'm at work  - Thanks, Kate
---------------------- Forwarded by Kate Ardissono/VSC/US/AON on 09/18/2001
02:48 PM ---------------------------

Pauline McNamee
09/18/2001 02:23 PM

To:   Joyce Tibbs/USA/AWG/Support/AONCORP@AonNA, Kate
      Ardissono/VSC/US/AON@AonNA, amy.bargas@abnamro.com, "Caamic, Marilou"
      <mcaamic@Kraft.com>, Young.J.1@grainger.com

PASS IT ON...........

 10:30 EASTERN TIME.... 9:30 Central, 8:30 Mountain, 7:30  Pacific

  I just heard on the radio that the U.S. has asked that everyone step
 out on their lawns tonight at 10:30 and light a candle. They will be
 taking a satellite picture of the U.S. and posting it on the news tomorrow

 Please pass this on to as many people as possible.