Re: price-gouging

  • Subject: Re: price-gouging
  • From: "Bill Meyer" <njhosta@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 18:17:29 -0400

Bob and Narda,
         Most people will agree on what's fair and what isn't when it comes
to prices, I guess. If you think these stories are bad, I just heard that
they are having trouble with people stealing the donated supplies at the WTC
site. Unbelievable. They have already arrested several looters. How low can
people go?

.......Bill Meyer