List of hostas that do well or don't do well in different regions

  • Subject: List of hostas that do well or don't do well in different regions
  • From: SECK138@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 07:43:38 EDT

I just went to visit my sister in Atlanta GA. Her tattoo actually looked good.   Conversely some of the hostas that do well for me looked horrible in her garden.  Can we come up with lists of hostas that are difficult to grow, but only in some climates.  In hot climates I think it is a total waste of money to buy thin leafed hostas.  I have always given her hostas that do well for me never taking that into consideration.   Chris Chilstedt