Re: The AHS Online Auction.

  • Subject: Re: The AHS Online Auction.
  • From: HoroRL@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:06:41 EDT

In a message dated 9/24/2002 8:09:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time, njhosta@comcast.net writes:

If you'd like to donate, send word of your donation to Don Dean at dedean@ties.k12.mn.us and Ken Farber at kennethfarber@msn.com. They're the folks who'll be running this one, so let's give them a hand with it.

Good morning, Bill & all:

I guess it was a lucky thing that the AHS auction was delayed.  Why?  I have been talking with Don about the number of hosta donations for this event.  As of yesterday, there has been only
8 definite donations and a potential 9 others!  That's not enough to start the auction.  I have joined the efforts of the AHS to help procure additional hosta for the auction as well as donate.  So, yours 'Hostally' truly will be manning the telephone and Internet for your help....

Hostally,

Rich Horowitz
Stoughton MA